http://www.proguns.com/usedguns/usedruger-handguns.asp
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 9:00:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Prices are a bit, uh - insane.

Used Russian Nagant Revolver
7.62x25 Nagant  Price: $299.99

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:40:37 AM EDT
[#2]
The stainless .45 ruger vaquero old style seems like a decent price for a new revolver.  I got mine for $472.00 and it looked very nice/shot very little if at all and best of all it was untouched by the guy that had it.  Shoots/groups very well.

The prior old stainless vaquero I had I got from Impact Arms I think as used.  The prior owner had "worked" on it and filed/sanded some on the gate and such.  It did not group worth a damn so I sold it/traded it in on a sp101 .357mag with 3 1/8" barrel that I in turn got rid of when I got divorced last year.

I do miss that sp101.  I had a hogue grip on it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 8:18:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Those are some of the worst prices I've seen recently.  Used P95DC, $499.  That is a $250 gun, tops.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 8:25:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for confirming my suspicions.  $300 for a Nagany worth what, $80 on a good day?
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 12:29:54 PM EDT
[#5]
WOW! Talk about Aimin' high there....

Maybe when people balk at the prices they made a 'half off deal'... because that's about the only way to bring any of those prices anywhere close to being right.

I think Im still in shock at a $300 Nagant ... in 7.62x25????? Is it one of the unsafe conversions or do they not bother to even check the cal. on the guns before they post?
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 12:38:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
WOW! Talk about Aimin' high there....

Maybe when people balk at the prices they made a 'half off deal'... because that's about the only way to bring any of those prices anywhere close to being right.

I think Im still in shock at a $300 Nagant ... in 7.62x25????? Is it one of the unsafe conversions or do they not bother to even check the cal. on the guns before they post?

Nol idea, and at $300, I'm not inclined to call and find out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top