Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2006 11:50:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:37:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I didn't think it would be possible to make a Revolver fuglier than the SRH, but S&W found a way.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:12:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Now available at your local mall ninja supply shop!!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:10:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I didn't think it would be possible to make a Revolver fuglier than the SRH, but S&W found a way.

I"m hurt...

*Gundraw petting SRH*

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:51:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the SRHs (both of them), but their still fugly.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:29:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Now available at your local mall ninja supply shop!!

I just spit beer on my keyboard... thanks a lot!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:18:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I think it looks pretty cool.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:05:14 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

shhhh SRH, he wasnt talkin about you.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:02:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I think it looks pretty cool.

I'm buying one.  I love the FUNCTIONALITY of it.  I'm pretty sure that when people started hanging shit off of rifles, there were people calling it "ugly."
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:13:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey friends,

Personally, I must say that I am exceptionally impressed with this firearm. Simply, I see it as another example of a Smith&Wesson that is interested in catering to the needs of the revolver community - finally. Now, while I seriously doubt that anyone ever felt a need for this, it is a step in some direction that, while we may not know where it leads, it is not negative. The 25, reissue 29, 21(yes, terrible QC problems reported in some cases, yet, a few high volume shooters report success with it), 22, their new "M&P"(I know - blashpemy) and the AR are all positive signs from the firm. While I would never buy this, I think that it bodes well for those of us still interested in the wheel-guns. Hey, some people were hesitant in regards to a 7-shot .357, remember?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:11:28 PM EDT
[#10]
I think this will be my next home defense gun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top