Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 9:06:17 AM EDT
I just ordered three 16-round Springfield Armory OEM mags for my XD-9 from these folks. ($19.99 each).

Ten minutes after receiving the e-mail with the order confirmation I received a second e-mail informing me that my order was being packed.  

That seems like pretty good service.  I figured I'd give you guys a heads-up on them.

Note: The website says that price on the mags is good until the 15th.

www.pistolgear.com
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:20:43 AM EDT
[#1]
XD40 mags are out of stock.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:42:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Very Good place.  I placed my first order there, and they are reliable .  I ordered on Sunday night and got my 16rnd mag and superthumb on Wednesday.

They have fair shipping prices too.  Shipping was $4.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:14:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Update:

Order Received Message:    12:29 PM

Order Packing Message:      12:39 PM

Order Shipped Message:       2:06 PM

I like these guys.  
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:15:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
XD40 mags are out of stock.

Contact them and ask them when they'll have the .40s.

Last week I found the site and the 9s were out of stock.  I e-mailed them and asked when they'd have more.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:39:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Update:

2:35 PM / Notification from USPS that they have the package and it's in their system.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 10:32:43 AM EDT
[#6]
I ordered 2 and i had them in 3 days! and for the price you can't beat it!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:54:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Scott at Pistolgear.com does a great job I have ordered a few times form them always great customer service fair pricing fast shipping

he even ordered a item not listed on his web page and I got it quicker than if ordered form other sources!!!!

Pistol Gear
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top