Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2005 3:33:02 PM EDT
Are there two colors besides black.. I.E. Green and Tan??

I see some pics look green, and most look tan.. Whats up, I like the tan look, and want to order a G17.. I am a little slow on this colored Glock subject, and I just don't want to get the wrong thing..

Thanks for the help guys.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 3:50:03 PM EDT
[#1]
They are supposed to be OD but they look more tan to me.  It all depends on the picture, the lighting can make them look different.  Go to a gunshop and look at one in person to decide.  They are growing on me.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 6:11:41 PM EDT
[#3]
True, but it's a very brown shade of green.  If you put it next to true OD it almost looks Coyote.

Quoted:
There is only OD. The differences you see in pics is due to variations in lighting from one pic to the next.

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 6:42:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:11:16 PM EDT
[#5]
That's what I wanted to know.. I saw a few while I was on recon at Cabela's, and my distributer has the OD frame listed.. But like I said, I would have guessed tan?? Anyways I really like the color.. Ordering one as we speak.. I love online ordering from the distributer...hehehe..

Opps, they have some 33 rndrs in stock, might as well get a few of those, and a Bushy superlight.. There goes all my money again..
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 6:07:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Note to self: remember to get an OD G19 the next time you see one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top