Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2004 7:31:06 PM EDT
Just wanted to show my newest friend!
I took the pics next to a CQB as most know that color...
Hope you like them!

I took the pics with the flash on and off (no natural light at night!)
Hope they look OK...
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:10:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Where'd you get the OD frame for the Glock? Looks sweet and not so damn ordinary
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:30:50 PM EDT
[#2]
There is only one distributor for the OD Glocks for now...Your dealer has to get it from Accusport I believe...
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:17:03 PM EDT
[#3]
You are correct at the last shot show  glock  showed off their OD frames  but one supplier made them a deal and they are they only one who will carry them for now. Not all models are  available in OD though. I'm the first one in my area to have a G27.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:20:43 PM EDT
[#4]
boy oh boy... that is NICE.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:15:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Hmm.  I'm going to have to look into this.  Can you have a replacement frame made for an existing pistol or do you have to buy a new one complete?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:13:16 PM EDT
[#6]
The range I shoot at has some in stock. The first time I saw them in the dislpay case I remarked out loud that they had started carrying the XD. When the guy looked at me funny I came closer and was surprised to see Glocks in OD.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:41:13 PM EDT
[#7]
A local gunshop has a few of those.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:52:34 PM EDT
[#8]
i have not seen any OD frames for sale.  As new as they are. I doubt you will.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 5:53:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Here's my new Glock 19
Personally I'd like to see a od green slide on a blk frame, seen a Beretta M9 like this and it looked sharp!

teamroper2004
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top