Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2003 9:23:47 PM EDT
I purchased my 32 about 2 and a half years ago. After the second time I shot it, the grip screw broke, and the grip came off. I had to tap it out and purchase new screws. The 4th, or 5th time I shot it the button to disassemble the upper from the lower broke off. All this, and not to mention the magazine kept falling out on me. Well, I sent it back to the factory free of charge and the completely rebuilt the gun, all new parts. And the re-assured me that this is not normal, and that if I was still not happy with it they would refund my purchase price (but this was 2 years ago now). Well 2 days ago Im out on the range putting some rounds through it, but it won't fire right off. I have to pull the trigger 2, and 3 times for one round to go off. Well this time the firing pin spring broke. About a quarter inch broke off the end of it. What kind of cheap crap parts do they use on these guns!? I e-mailed them, and Im hoping they still honor their word. I just can't believe this is the pistol I've been relying on for self-defense! If anyone out there is considering getting one of these guns, I'd say think again. They are absolutely unreliable!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top