Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2010 5:32:46 AM EDT
I am looking at buying a large number of magazine extensions as part of a magazine upgrade project I'm doing. I just want to add 2 rounds, no more, to my guns. I notice that the factory is now really putting the screws to people on these- they are selling the extension separate from the base plate....niiiice....anything to chisel a couple of bucks out of the purchaser I guess.

Anybody else make an extension worth having? Would really like something with a numbering system if possible- they have them for 1911's....surely the much more advanced Glock has them available too?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:49:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 6:05:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I was looking at those and the Scherer's. I know the Sherer mags are crap but I have used their extensions in the past with good luck. Anything else to consider? It really would be nice if someone put a numbering system on that big, fat, wide, baseplate......I can't believe nobody is doing that.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top