Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 3:54:29 AM EST

Anyone have this product?

I've never heard of it until I saw a pistol for sale in the EE that had them installed. I'd like to hear from anyone that has this product and has dealt with the company, or in this case the guy that sells these.

www.nitesiters.com/

Thanks

ZM
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:28:09 AM EST
I'm curious also.
Link Posted: 8/2/2008 11:33:44 AM EST
Sounds like the glow tape we use to put on spoons for salmon or the stick on stars you got as a kid from the planetarium.

Never used em but I call gimmick.
Link Posted: 8/2/2008 11:53:09 AM EST
i tried them out on my XD9 and Taurus PT-145 they stuck for a while, but the back ones came off of the XD after a coule weeks.
the ones i put on the taurus are still on because of the recessed dots on the Heine sights. they also don't hold a glow for very long. thats with natural light and exposure to a 93 lumen flashlight over 30 seconds to 1 minute.

i give them a 5/10

Link Posted: 8/4/2008 6:21:35 AM EST
I was not impressed.

I put them on my nightstand gun and the "charge" lasted about 15 minutes. The owner said that the glow constantly decreases and that it lasts for hours but my experience indicated that it was only useable for a short time.

To his credit, he refunded my money when I told him about my experience
Link Posted: 8/6/2008 10:08:10 AM EST
I put them on two of my pistols. They stick well enough and they are good for neon color dot sights, but they do not illuminate for very long and are not very bright in darkness.
Top Top