Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2003 9:55:38 PM EDT
Does anyone know where one can aquire a set for say a Sig 228/229?  

Much appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:15:59 AM EDT
Brownell's has 'em for the 1911s, but not sure about other pistols. Check with sig_230...he is a fan and should be able to point you in the right direction.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 4:38:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/31/2003 4:38:41 AM EDT by darealickt]
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 1:37:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/1/2004 1:39:29 AM EDT by Richard_Oldfield]
Vermillion, go to their site and contact them directly. The only thing I am not crazy about is Nill grips have palm swells. Regards, Richard:D
Top Top