Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 10/28/2009 3:46:53 AM EST
I see Trijicon doesn't make any at all, and Mepro quit making NS for models earlier than 2004. Does anyone decent make NS for older Kahrs or do I need to have the slide dovetails changed to the newer shape or style or is this even possible? You'd think everyone would make them for such excellent guns. And why the heck did they just HAVE to change them? What needed improved in a dovetail slot? For low light, I'm not putting a laser on it............
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 10:13:06 AM EST
Check with Kahr.
They sell and install night sights, and they should have sights that will fit.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 8:37:31 PM EST
If you can't find the sights, you could always replace the tritum vials in them. it would be somewhat aggrevating but could be done. One good thing about doing that is that the vials are only a few dollars a piece and come in a varitey of colors.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:48:10 PM EST
I did see where Kahr lists them for the older guns on their site. The newer dovetails are slimmer, so you can't go from big to small at the machinist. I'll have to give them a call. Hell, I have about 5 guns that ALL have night sights about to expire. At least they served their purpose for the last 12 years or so. I guess I'll stagger retrofitting them every year on a different gun so they don't all go dim at the same time.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Top Top