Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2010 1:55:48 PM EDT
Just got my Permit for NY and got a glock 19 Gen 4 and absolutely love it

Does arfcom have any information for me about it that i should know?

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:46:39 PM EDT
[#1]
odd, wonder why they gave you a gen 3 magazine?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:03:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Cant have 15 rounders in NY so they replaced them with 10 Round gen 3 mags at the shop
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:10:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Very Nice...Good thing is you can find cheap PreBan Mags for that model.

Just took my New to me G20SF to the range Monday.  I doubt I'll be dropping the cash for PreBan's for that model; at $70-$80 a piece.

Shoot the hell out of it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:09:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Bought a G21 and a G17L this past year.
Now I'm a believer.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:01:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Very nice pistol.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:30:06 AM EDT
[#6]
very nice... now the big change for the GEN4 is the grip.... so did you not like it?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:23:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
very nice... now the big change for the GEN4 is the grip.... so did you not like it?

The guy at the shop suggested the hogue grip because the rtf finish can hurt your hands after a while at the range and with the grip on it, it feels great . perfect size
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:14:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The guy at the shop suggested the hogue grip because the rtf finish can hurt your hands after a while at the range and with the grip on it, it feels great . perfect size
BE A MAN DAMMITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .............Just kidding enjoy your new Glock

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:58:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guarentee you he offers those with every glock he sells in order to make more money.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:22:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guarentee you he offers those with every glock he sells in order to make more money.
lol...THIS

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:09:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol...THIS

I know people who swear by them.  They are a great product.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:27:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol...THIS

He wasnt making very much on it if any because he gave it to me for $5 brand new
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:02:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol...THIS

no doubt... I had one on my P-95 but my question was directly related to the new glock grip tecture was supposed to be the cats pajamas... so why cover it?

sorry for the non glock pic

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:59:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Nice 19.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:46:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:57:31 PM EDT
[#16]
I personally hate Hogue grips.... They slip when your hands are even slightly damp and just fell all wrong.

Nice G19 though I would say try the pistol with out the grip I bet you will like it better.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:03:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I would say try the pistol with out the grip I bet you will like it better.

try this... you just may like the new RTF.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top