Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 7:37:39 PM EDT
The other day I was at a pawn shop and saw a black .40 cal usp compact. It looked brand new, no marks or wear any where on it. Comes with the HK box and two 10 rnd mags. The price was 549.00. I thought that was a good price but I was not going to get it, but then they said I could have it for 520.00 out the door, no tax. I ended up not getting it, but today I went back to look at it for a friend that wanted it. I ended up getting for my self. I had a .40 usp full size, but I sold it to get a DPMS .308. Now I guess I just need to get a full size tac to go with it. Where is a good place to get 12 rnd mags. thx

James
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:22:45 AM EDT
[#1]
CDNN investments.  buy one le marked high-cap mag for the USPc .40 and get a ten rounder free.

37 bucks if IIRC.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:46:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought all my hi-caps at the local gun shows.

My .o2
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:01:27 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the help
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top