Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2005 11:35:03 AM EDT
They say it will be available in .45.  Anyone know anything about when this pistol will arrive in the US?
P250DCc

Cheers
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:27:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Can you say hello USPC LEM...
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:39:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Certainly in time for the Army to test it in the new service pistol competition.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:46:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:35:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Nothing?

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:37:57 PM EDT
[#5]
What's the difference between this SIG and regular SIG's?

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:00:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:40:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Welllll...  If you clicked on the link, you'd see:

New trigger system (DAO with Short Reset) only 3 mm of release on rapid second round  
New polymeric grip adapts to individual hand size and shape  
Hidden hammer  
Integrated Picatinny rail  
SIG SAUER drop and shooting safety  
Ambidextrous handling

It's a little clunky, but I kind of like it.

DOH!

In all seriousness, I followed the  link but I don't see anything revolutionary.

Personally, I think it would be a great leap forward if H&K or SIG could develop a 9mm x 19 pistol with a magazine capacity similar to a Glock (17-20 rounds, depending on aftermarket magazine modifications).  Now THAT would be awesome (all I'd have to do is get out of this commie state ).

Justin
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:34:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Personally, I think it would be a great leap forward if H&K or SIG could develop a 9mm x 19 pistol with a magazine capacity similar to a Glock (17-20 rounds, depending on aftermarket magazine modifications).  Now THAT would be awesome (all I'd have to do is get out of this commie state ).

The USP FS in 9mm already has a 15 round capacity?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:47:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, you only need 15 rounds in a USP because its accurate enough that you can actually hit something with it...

Totally kidding guys, don't get wound up.  I've seen plenty of people shoot Glocks just as accurately as anything else.

Scott
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:54:53 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know it does, as foes the SIG P226, but I want more than 15 rounds!

Seriously though, if a Glock can have a 17-20 round capacity, why not a USP-9 or a SIG P226?

Justin
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:00:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

This one is trying to be a glock.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:06:56 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Yeah, you only need 15 rounds in a USP because its accurate enough that you can actually hit something with it...

Totally kidding guys, don't get wound up.  I've seen plenty of people shoot Glocks just as accurately as anything else.

Scott

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 3:10:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously though, if a Glock can have a 17-20 round capacity, why not a USP-9 or a SIG P226?

Justin

Hi-cap 226 mags with lo-cap follower yields 17+1 with a flush fit mag. Any more questions?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:02:31 PM EDT
[#14]

In all seriousness, I followed the link but I don't see anything revolutionary.

Personally, I think it would be a great leap forward if H&K or SIG could develop a 9mm x 19 pistol with a magazine capacity similar to a Glock (17-20 rounds, depending on aftermarket magazine modifications). Now THAT would be awesome (all I'd have to do is get out of this commie state ).

You are right, Sig and HK are fools.  They clearly have not factored in the massive "whoa, that's totally awesome" segment of the firearms market.  
How about waiting 'til the product actually becomes available before dismissing it?  At least then you can pretend to know what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:13:53 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Justin

Hi-cap 226 mags with lo-cap follower yields 17+1 with a flush fit mag. Any more questions?

Now I did NOT know that!

thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:14:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Personally, I think it would be a great leap forward if H&K or SIG could develop a 9mm x 19 pistol with a magazine capacity similar to a Glock (17-20 rounds, depending on aftermarket magazine modifications). Now THAT would be awesome (all I'd have to do is get out of this commie state ).

You are right, Sig and HK are fools.  They clearly have not factored in the massive "whoa, that's totally awesome" segment of the firearms market.  
How about waiting 'til the product actually becomes available before dismissing it?  At least then you can pretend to know what you are talking about.

WTF is your problem bud?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:00:28 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF is your problem bud?

I'm just guessing here but probably the line you wrote that I high lighted. Sure sounds (reads) like you are making a negative comment about a new weapon you know next to nothing about. The same kind of thing that happens all the time on gun forums hence (I'm guessing) the line in his reply I highlighted.

Like I said, I'm just guessing here

Looks like a nice weapon to me but I'll wait until it becomes available here and gets tested some and I get a chance to play with one before I make up my mind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top