Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2015 1:21:33 AM EDT
I recently bought a Shield 40 after checking one out at the LGS and really liking the way it felt.  I was using a Taurus TCP .380 for CC because the Glock 22 I had was hard for me to hide.  I'm not familiar with the M&P models and I understand the Shield is a different breed being a single stack.  I've read a lot on this site regarding the AR platform, but recently I've realized how much more is on here.   I plan on working on my trigger a little using the info found on this site.  I've learned quite a bit about the M&P and now I'm tempted to see how the others compare to the Glock I'm use to.  

Anyways, thanks for all the good information.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:29:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Shield is a great little pistol. I only owned one in 9mm. Sold it a few months back to "upgrade" to an M&Pc, but it's on my list to reacquire. Congrats!

If you shoot it and feel the trigger leaves a little to be desired (I don't have a problem with the stock trigger), you can install an Apex kit. It makes a difference.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top