Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2006 3:06:35 PM EDT
Well I will begin the 8 week wait starting today.  I have a Talon 2 right now and just ordered another.  The new one will be a little different.  Here's what I ordered.  
Talon 2 bobtail
strong side safety only
checkered front strap and bobtail
Heine strt. 8 night sites
serrate rear of slide to match
no slide markings
std. barrel and guide rod
flush barrel w/ bushing, crown, and bevel bushing
bevel bottom of slide 1/16 about double their norm
flush slide stop and recess frame
Greider mid length trigger
black slide
gun metal gray frame
Alumagrips
What do yall think?  Probably a little overboard but I am a little excessive
Now the wait begins and I wither inside.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:39:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Of course we'll expect pictures when it's finished.

In the meantime why not post some of your Talon 2?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:00:33 AM EDT
[#3]
You'll love it!!  Nighthawk does a "Clean" 1911 very well

ahhhhhh hell....here she is again

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:05:10 AM EDT
[#4]
M4arc Here ya go.  Also Trumpet I hope you don't mind but I ripped your picture off and sent it to Nighthawk to explain how I wanted the muzzel done.

Had to throw in an ar pic just for the hell of it
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:59:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a new never fired Nighthawk Enforcer commander size w/bobtail.  Cannot wait to get back from Iraq and shoot it.
How can I post a picture?

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:03:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How can I post a picture?

www.ar15.com/content/help/help.html?id=6

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:33:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Very Very Nice!  I've been contemplating a NightHawk simply because my favorite gunshop has 10 or so, and I'm all about instant gratification!  That said, I'd REALLY like to find an S70 Colt for a 1*.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:03:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Trumpet I love that pistol!  That is damn near perfect to me.  Thanks for showing it again.

Cheers
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:38:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I absolutely love Nighthawks and would wet my pants if I ever bought one!

Beautiful gentlemen, beautiful!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 10:10:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Got the email from Nighthawk.  It will be here tomorrow.  I am so happy I could puke.  I will post some pics after I get it.
Talon 2 bobtail
strong side safety only
checkered front strap and bobtail
Ed Brown grip safety
Heine strt. 8 night sites
serrate rear of slide to match
no slide markings
std. barrel and guide rod
flush barrel w/ bushing, crown, and bevel bushing
bevel bottom of slide 1/16 about double their norm
flush slide stop and recess frame
Greider mid length trigger
black slide
gun metal gray frame
Alumagrips

By the way the one I have pictured above is back to them right now.  I could not get it to feed right with the sti recoilmaster system.  I think that was the culprit.  I called and talked to Craig and asked for a rma for the second trip back and he suggested that since I had another talon 2 on order why not make this a fullsize with std. guide rod.  That was great because b/4 I commited to buy the second talon 2 I racked my brain about a fullsize well here it comes.  Now the best part NO CHARGE on building a fitting a new 5" slide to my old frame.  YEE HAW.  Now that's customer service.

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 11:04:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Join the club.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:20:15 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:53:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Well it was supposed to ship this Thursday the 16th.  But a trip to the range showed that the firing pin channel and hole was out of tollerance.  Craig said they had numerous failures to ignite.  Oh well probably another week now.  That sucks I was all ready to go to the range with my new talon and the waited on talon 2.  Oh well.  Better right than wrong.  I guess I will have to just take the talon and suffer  And my sig 226 with its new trigger job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top