Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/2/2007 10:36:06 PM EDT
Just wanted to let everyone know about a new holster that I have just picked up. I purchased a new XD45 and needed a holster. I wanted a Spark's VMII but their wait time is almost a half year so I decided to try TT gunleather. The holster costed Me under $70.00 ($65.00 + $4.65 shipping.) The guy's name is Tim and he contacted Me as soon as the order was placed then he e-mailed Me when it shipped. Took a little over 2 weeks! He was very cool to deal with and the quality is supreme. I think it's time to try the little guy. You can find his site at www.ttgunleather.com You won't be sorry!!!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:15:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bryan:
Just wanted to let everyone know about a new holster that I have just picked up. I purchased a new XD45 and needed a holster. I wanted a Spark's VMII but their wait time is almost a half year so I decided to try TT gunleather. The holster costed Me under $70.00 ($65.00 + $4.65 shipping.) The guy's name is Tim and he contacted Me as soon as the order was placed then he e-mailed Me when it shipped. Took a little over 2 weeks! He was very cool to deal with and the quality is supreme. I think it's time to try the little guy. You can find his site at www.ttgunleather.com You won't be sorry!!!

Hot linked
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 11:29:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 11:36:49 AM EDT
Trust Me this Tim produces a great product for a great price. I'm sure he's going to become a lot busier because his quality is awesome!!!
Top Top