Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2010 8:28:25 AM EDT
I've had 2 G19s in the past and sold them. One for financial reasons and the other because I wanted to fund something else and sold off a bunch of things. stupid, I know. I have some pre-bans around and had a pair of Warrens with rear plain sight and front tritium. I also ordered a holster and mag pouch. Having done all that I said screw it and just sent the sights and a money order over to SCP and I will have my new G19 with Warrens installed in about a week. It's a Gen 3. Pics will be posted when she arrives.
When funds allow, I'll pick up a X300 and a 2nd holster that houses the G19 and X300.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:53:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Ya, I'm going to need to see pics or......

Welcome back to the dark side!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:43:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Mailed the sights and payment out this morning. Should be about a week. Pics to follow

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top