Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2005 3:29:43 PM EDT
I just bought a new CZ75B the other day, and even though havent even gotten a chance to shoot it yet,
I was looking for some holster advice.

Who makes a good rig for CZ full size guns? This will not be for CCW, so I guess a belt rig is out of the question. I must admit I have almost no hangdun experience, i'm definately more of a rifle guy. What is a simple, useful rig for range use?
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 7:52:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Ken Null makes excellent leather for all of the CZ handguns, he is a little pricey, but makes top shelf leather. For just a range rig, take a look at BladeTech for Kydex, or maybe PWL (they are a Euro holster maker, and carry leather for the CZ).
S/F
Flyingrhino
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 9:36:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 11:26:33 AM EDT
[#3]
An excellent choice would be the Safariland Holsters model 560 or 561.

--
Mike
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 11:41:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the advice guys

RS39, where are you getting the $200 kadet kits? the best I can find is $250 online... if you know a secret, please share!
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 11:57:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought a Galco pancake the other day.  Brown leather for $62 locally, last one they had.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 1:17:17 AM EDT
[#6]
This guy makes beautiful custom leather and his prices are excellent. I have one of his holsters and will be buying several more, He sort of specializes in holsters for CZs...

www.hbeleatherworks.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top