Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 3:39:44 PM EDT
Well I bit the bullet and bought another SA.  I swore off their 1911's several years ago, but I can't resist the XD.  It just fits the hand and points so much better then a glock (12yrs worth of 1911, go figure).  Saw a used sig220 at the gunshop and it was tempting until I saw the XD in 45, after handling the two for a while the SA just points better and the trigger feels more 1911ish to me.  Don't get me wrong the sigs are great and I own a sigpro 2022 in 357 sig and love it, just takes a while to get used to the DA/SA trigger.  Get to pick it up friday and can't wait to put a few hundred downrange.  In all the excitement of purchase I didn't see if it came with a holster or not.  Actually didn't know they came with a holster until I read the post about the 45acp XD here.  The gunshop tag on the pistol said one mag included is this right or do they come with two, every pistol I think I've bought in the last 12 or so years came with two?  Is this true or is the gunshop keeping an extra mag to resell?  Pick up friday so I would like to inquire then any info on this would be appreciated.  By the way it is the black 4" model.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:08:05 PM EDT
[#1]
It should come with 2 mags a holster and a mag holder from what I have seen at the stores and heard. If it is a new pistol it sounds like some one got sticky fingers somewhere.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:19:18 PM EDT
[#2]
In the box:
gun
2 mags
holster for gun
holster for the mags
mag loader
lock
instructions and usual paperwork
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:42:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I called the shop today, I was in a bad mood after I slung the rod in my race quad (which will cost alot more then the XD) ready to chew ass, and they said it did have all the goodies mentioned above.  The tag did say one mag included, the owner didn't know why that was on there, but all the stuff was in the case.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:03:43 AM EDT
[#4]
That's cool.  I had a store try to take a mag from me too.   I said we could get the sender on the phone or he could check again....  amazingly my mag was found hidden in the packing material.  Rrrriiiighhhhttt.

Good to hear they aren't playing that with you.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:50:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That's cool.  I had a store try to take a mag from me too.   I said we could get the sender on the phone or he could check again....  amazingly my mag was found hidden in the packing material.  Rrrriiiighhhhttt.

Good to hear they aren't playing that with you.

asses
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:39:52 PM EDT
[#6]
which sig night sights fit on the XD?  Does Heine make slant pros for them?  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:47:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
which sig night sights fit on the XD?  Does Heine make slant pros for them?  Thanks in advance.

I don't remember which one it is but they are a PITA to install. Very tight fit
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:41:43 PM EDT
[#8]
The XD's use SIG sights.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top