Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2003 5:27:42 PM EDT
Anyone have any experience with the Beretta Neos?  I am in the market for a .22.  The Neos is a little "modern" looking but does feel good in the hand.  Is this a reliable pistol or should I stick with the Browning Buckmark or Ruger Mark II?
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:05:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:16:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I urge you to go with the Buckmark.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 3:12:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the thread reference.  That one got a bit spirited! Obviously, there are 2 different schools of thought on the Neos but those that love them hate the trigger.  Another pistol with a bad trigger is the last thing I want.  I had a Ruger Mark II and it was great when it was running and not enroute between my house and Ruger's repair shop.  I will take a close look at the Buckmark.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top