Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2006 5:14:06 AM EDT
I am looking for a conversion barrel to take my Glock 23 to shoot 9mm. No big deal, but I want to attach a suppressor then. Who has threaded conversion barrels? Another thought is buying a 22 conversion barrel in 9mm to use in a 23 and have the end threaded. Will there be enough at the end to work? Other alternative is to buy a used 19 from the local shop that has about 4 of them for around $400 a piece and then just get a threaded 19 barrel, but that would be the more $ way to go. Thanks,  Terry
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:41:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a threaded 9mm conversion barrel for my Glock 22.  Lone Wolf Distributors

Edit: I don't see my barrel there, but call them and see what they can do.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:51:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Any other places besides Lone Wolf?, or are they pretty much the best around?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top