Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2011 5:12:10 PM EDT
I need some help choosing between the Custom II and Stainless II 5" BBL.  I know its a personal preference between the black and silver finish but they both look good.   So would it be better to go with stainless steel over the steel? Is either finish more durable?  Any thoughts/facts and info would be great.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 6:08:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I went with the black finish. Only because I do not like stainless. Stainless is A LOT more wear resistant. But I like guns with worn finishes. It makes me warm inside.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 2:59:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I generally prefer black weapons; I don't like the glare of stainless ones.  But if you are going to carry inside the waist in a warm climate, a stainless might resist rust and corrosion better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top