Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2015 7:24:09 PM EDT
Guy is selling this for $500 and I have until tomorrow to decide.  It looks like a trade-in.

From his ad:

Sig p226 .40 cal with 3 magazines, has new style grips and short reset trigger. Have original parts and case. Blackhawk serpa and crossbreed supertuck holsters.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:29:24 PM EDT
Pass. Go to CDNN and look at used Sigs. They are in much better shape.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:56:35 PM EDT
stopped reading at .40
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:36:52 AM EDT
Not a bad price.

If that's what you want.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:41:15 AM EDT
That is a good price and I do not see anything that looks bad from the pictures besides the engraved number. Who the heck would do that?

$500 for two holsters, three mags, plus the extra parts is not a bad price at all.

I am not a fan of the 40sw 226. But I know several other people who do like them.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:44:28 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That is a good price and I do not see anything that looks bad from the pictures besides the engraved number. Who the heck would do that?

$500 for two holsters, three mags, plus the extra parts is not a bad price at all.

I am not a fan of the 40sw 226. But I know several other people who do like them.
View Quote

I would prefer a 9mm, but I agree with you. For the holsters I figured the price wasn't bad. The guy just told me someone else may buy it first, so I'm likely back to square one.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:23:28 PM EDT
not a bad price, I picked up a .40 P226 for around the same price with less accessories. It is now my favorite carry gun, I have not had one issue with it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:59:27 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
stopped reading at .40
View Quote

That's my reaction.  I don't own a .40, but if you want a carry gun as opposed to a shooter that you'll use every week in competition, etc. does it matter?  I'll probably still avoid the caliber, it keeps life simple that way......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top