Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 10:49:06 PM EDT
What I'm looking of is a thigh holster for my XD-40 tactical with a Streamlight M3 attached. Safariland catalogs their 6004 holster for the tactical but they don't offer the holster for a gun with the light attached. If anyone could help, I'd take a holster from Eagle, Blackhawk, ect.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:11:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I had the same problem of trying to find a quality holster for my 5" XD, except worse, as nobody carries left handed holsters in stock harldy. I ordered a safriland paddle but its going to take a month of being on back order to get here. In the meantime I wanted a blackhawk omega VI. I called and emailed about 5 stores and they all said "we can get you one but its on back order for at least a month." I asked them if an 5" XD would even fit and they said it should fit in the one built for full size glocks and sigs PN 40QD00BK. Well I finally called Kevin at www.rstacticalgear.com and he was very helpful in getting me what I needed ASAP. He had the exact holster I needed in stock and recommended the BDS tactical belt to go with it. He even walked to the storeroom and made sure he actually had it in his hand before he let me go. I got it in a couple of days and the quality is far better than I imagined! The holster is very adjustable and well engineered. I recommend them to anybody. It is alot faster than I figured and fits great. Even If I get another glock or sig this will fit it. I am pretty sure they make an omega VI for guns with lights. Give Kevin a call and he will help get you what you need.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:35:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I just orderd a safari land and belive I did see somthing with the ligh attchment.Look herePistol-Gearor herexd-hs2000.These guy have all the good xd stuff and email them if you don't see it and They will find it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top