Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2004 1:47:01 PM EDT
I just got my Kimber back from Robar and would like to share it's beauty with everyone but I am not that computer smart. Any help would be appreciated on how to post the pics. Thanks Bob.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:19:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to fototime.com

Cost is around $25 a year, BUT you get very stable service, and alot of storage space.

After you join, upload your pics to Fototimes server, use the program they have on site. Very easy to do.

Then select the pic you wish to show the world, and left click on it.

Then when the new page opens you will see your pic and on the left side of your screen, click on the CREATE A LINK button.

Right click and hit COPY on the high lighted link.

Come back here and open a new topic or a reply to topic,
and be sure to use the IMG tags, [] [] with "img" in the first set of bracketts and "/img" in the last set of bracketts. Wuth your highlighted link form fototime in between.

EASY TO DO....

like this....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top