Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2011 12:05:18 PM EDT
I recently bought a Taurus 85UL and it works great with my 5.11 holster shirt and Bianchi IWB holster but i need a tuckable for when i'm working and wear a polo shirt.

Any good ideas other than a Crossbreed or Comp-Tac?
Link Posted: 7/31/2011 6:36:30 AM EDT
[#1]
My favorite is a cheap $10 ace case from cheaper than dirt.  I always seem to go back to this one.  I did put a rivet in it to support the trigger guard and keep the pistol from riding too deeply, but love it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2011 4:31:44 PM EDT
[#2]
A local place (H&H gun range) carries Looper Brand that has a tuckable J-frame holster.
Link Posted: 8/6/2011 8:14:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I use the Blackhawk Tuckable holster for my Taurus 85 and I am very pleased with it. I normally use Crossbreed holsters for my auto's but I thought I would try something different and for my wheel gun.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 6:34:05 PM EDT
[#4]
My hands-down favorite IWB for my J-frame is Uncle Mikes # 36.  Very comfortable. Stays in place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top