Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2006 6:53:31 PM EDT
I need a tactical drop leg holster for my Glock 21 with a Streamlight M6 "Illuminator" installed.  Can anyone give a recommendation other than a "1 size fits all" nylon holster.

I wish Safariland 6004 or even Blackwater's new Serpa holster were made to fit the Glock 21 w/M6.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:08:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Lotsa luck on this one, Blade-Tech are the only ones I know of that do these. They are expensive, slow to get, and are made from Kydex. Im looking for on to hold my XD45 with a X200, I was hoping to get nylon this time but it aint lookin good.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:37:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I honestly dont know if THIS one will adjust to fit a G21 with M6, but on another thread a guy bought one and mention that it does adjust. The price is right,  I may buy one for my XD45 with X200.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:13:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I honestly dont know if THIS one will adjust to fit a G21 with M6, but on another thread a guy bought one and mention that it does adjust. The price is right,  I may buy one for my XD45 with X200.  

I am going to have to try that.  I have an Omega IV holster for a Glock 21 w/o light though and didn't really like as much as the Safariland 6004, but then again I can't find a 6004 that will fit an M6.

I am taking the 3 day pistol/carbine course worked up by the Virginia crew in the Hometown Forums and part of the training is low light shooting w/light.  I have to say $35 bucks is a pretty good price for a holster for this class.

Blackhawk is headquartered here in Norfolk so hopefully I can find one of these easily.

Thanks for continuing to think of this thread.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:55:46 AM EDT
[#4]
According to the Safariland website, there are sveral holsters that will fit.  The 6004-38321 or the 6005-38321 should fit as long as you leave the light on the weapon for retention purposes.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:54:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Try this, I had a hard time finding a site that had a picture on it, but I know many of our officers use this holster and like it very much, most are using the glock light not an M6, but they are almost the same size.

swatgear.com

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top