Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/30/2004 7:15:46 AM EST
Hi,
Help a NYS brother out. Looking for reasonably priced Non LEO factory Hi Cap magazines.
Can be new but no LEO stamp as I am in the slave state of NY.
Thanks for any leads
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:21:35 AM EST
I have four gently used 3rd generation Glock 17 hicaps. Two of them have +2 bases but I could change them out to standard bases. These were preban mags. I paid $75 each for them back in the day. What are they worth to you?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:48:28 AM EST
How much you looking to get?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:42:22 AM EST

Originally Posted By innocent_bystander:
I have four gently used 3rd generation Glock 17 hicaps. Two of them have +2 bases but I could change them out to standard bases. These were preban mags. I paid $75 each for them back in the day. What are they worth to you?

They’re worth exactly what a new replacement cost you.
When Glock starts shipping non marked magazines they will be listed as pre baned Glock factory magazines by gougers and there will be a unlimited stock of "just found" NIW Glock factory "pre ban" hi capacity magazines.
I'll be willing to bet most sellers will sell them for slightly more than the current price of "No Ban" ones.
We will see soon.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:48:12 AM EST
So you figure about $15.00 a piece? They are used standard mags. Am I right?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:08:10 AM EST
OK, I'll keep my mags.

No need to give them away.

Sorry you don't live in a free stae.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:18:52 AM EST
I know how you feel. I paid $85.00 a piece for mine. Now they are on lonewolf for $14.99.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:35:40 PM EST
Flashbang;

I think I have a couple of these mags. I will check and get back to you. All I need is to have them replaced with new LEO marked mags...should be about $15-17 each from Lone Wolf, I think...I would not screw a brother behind enemy lines! They are not new, but are in excellent shape and work just fine. (I do not want $$$ for them, you should be able to order new LEO mags and have them shipped to me...work out the details via IM)

Mike
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:44:52 PM EST
I've got 3 used NDF that I'll let go for replacement cost if you need 'em.
Top Top