Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 9/4/2005 3:20:44 PM EDT
There is no NO murder video here...I was looking for attention....
Did not mean to decieve...ok maybe just a little

This thread was titled ..."Help Identfying a Colt .45  " but i had no responses, I did not expect hoards of people to help but i did not even have anyone read this thread at this time. So I thought I'd rename this thread to get more attention....Is that wrong (it's hard to get past all the NO threads at the moment)

Sorry if it is

I used to own a Colt Gov Commander .45 before we had our handguns banned here in the UK.
I was wondering what exact model it was. I thought it was a Colt Government Commander MK 4 or 6.

I have the serial number here on an old copy of my firearms certificate somewhere

Would it be possible to trace it's identity with the serial number. I dont think i have any photo's of it but I will have a look. Might have to dust of the old scanner.

Any help would be appreciated and i'm purely just intruigued

thanks in advance

Taffy
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 3:52:02 PM EDT
[#1]
You can try Colt Autos you might find what you are looking for there.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:07:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:34:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Cheers for the info guys

Thanks SGB

Taffy
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top