Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2003 9:34:33 PM EDT
I picked up one in 17hmr a couple weeks ago just as a novelty well today I shot it at the indoor range . I was expecting it to be half way accurate due to the nice big sights and the fact that it was a super hi velocity round but its not not at all . I was using those black targets that turn green where they get hit and at 7 yards I missed the first 5 shots , and I was using the bigger targets so I got pissed and brought it in to about 10 feet carfuly aimed and fired " crack another miss " so I brought it even closer finaly I hit the damn thing and I could clearly see the bullets were keyholing just sad uhg
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:15:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Back it goes...after a "cordial" phone call.
The .22LR version of many years ago gave me similar results.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:48:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the .22mag version, mine does very nicely.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:50:02 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the warning.  i was considering one.  have the .22lr and .22mag.  will wait on the .17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top