Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2014 2:14:10 AM EDT
Sold the LC9 this morning and rushed to the grocery store to get the last SR9C they had on sale for $379.99. Twenty minutes later, I had my wife's new carry pistol and she was all smiles.

She has always been a dead ringer with her SR9, but her LC9 was just not quite the same. She liked it well enough, but wanted something a little bigger. Happened by the gun counter while grocery shopping on monday and saw the SR9C so we posted the little gun for sale. Lo and behold it payed off.

First impressions, a perfect compromise of size between the two. Her grip is natural to it since its essentially the same pistol. I love how it came with a 10rd carry mag and the full size mag with grip sleeve. I am also super impressed that I was able to take one of our full size 10rd mags, remove the extended floor plate and slide on the spare compact floor plate and it works perfect. Its awesome having 2 pistols using the same mags, grip and trigger for carry, home defense and range use. She also plans on using the full size for Steel Challenge, TAPS and USPSA this summer up here.

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:50:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Broken rules.  Anyone can show the guns but the rules say you have to show the cannons.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 10:10:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Bullshit, if you were a paying member you could see all you want in BOTD...
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 1:18:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:38:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Broken rules.  Anyone can show the guns but the rules say you have to show the cannons.
View Quote
those are GD rules.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:39:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice score at the grocery store!!
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:52:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Very nice! I've been tempted to try out a sr9c.

I wish I had a grocery store that sold guns near me, on second thought no I don't
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top