Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2010 4:13:48 PM EDT
I hope this isn't against forum rules, but I figured a few people might be interested in a new blog I started comparing pistols and chronicling my Fusion 1911 build.  It's only 1 post so far, in which I document some of the differences I noticed yesterday at the range shooting my CZ 75B and Glock 26.  

Anyway, here's the link:  http://amateurpistolero.blogspot.com/

I'm no professional (hence the name of the blog), but let me know what you think.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 8:37:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Fusion 1911 project is coming along nicely.

www.amateurpistolero.blogspot.com
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:34:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, after several hours of work, and some real progress (or so I thought), it turns out I've got a 9mm slide instead of a .40 slide.  The breachface is too narrow.  Shit.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:07:51 PM EDT
[#3]
You know.. I have a Lansky sharpening kit that I don't really like for sharpening knives (prefer a regular stone) but since I read your blog, it occurs to me that it will provide the stones I need for garden variety amateur gunsmithing tasks.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 4:23:25 PM EDT
[#4]
You're welcome!  Thanks for checking out the blog!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top