Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2003 1:36:01 AM EDT
I recieved my baby today.  Everything seems to fit well and finish is excellent.  This will be much easier to conceal than my Loaded Operator :)

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 2:45:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice :) Let us know how it shoots.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#2]
What does that little bugger go for?  I'm looking for a 1911A1 pattern CCW and the Springfield is on my list of possibles.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 10:39:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What does that little bugger go for?  I'm looking for a 1911A1 pattern CCW and the Springfield is on my list of possibles.

I got it for $469.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 4:34:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice gun.  How many rounds does the little bugger hold?
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 2:59:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Nice gun.  How many rounds does the little bugger hold?

I am using the Wilson Combat 7rnd officer mags.  The magazine doesnt protrude with the exception of the slam pad.  So I really dont lose much over the full size gun.  7 in the mag and one in the pipe.  I also carry two 7rnd spares.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 4:07:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Very nice.  Thanks for the reply.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:52:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I have handled an SA Ultra Compact in the gun store but never shot one. Very nice! I'm jealous!

BTW, what kind of knife is that? Did you do the "Strider" paracord wrap yourself?
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 5:11:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Man, that looks great, if not as cute as a button.
I like those kinds of babies...you know you still have to feed them every few hours.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 12:59:07 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I have handled an SA Ultra Compact in the gun store but never shot one. Very nice! I'm jealous!

BTW, what kind of knife is that? Did you do the "Strider" paracord wrap yourself?

That is a Cold Steel Tanto.  I did the wrap myself.  I kind of used the instructions on Striders website the best that I could and went from there.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:08:07 AM EDT
[#10]
I owned one of these little guns and it is indeed a sweet shooter.

I started carrying a Kel-Tec P-11 and, although I prefer a .45, I got spoiled by the light weight and DAO of the Kel-Tec.  I traded the Ultra for a full sized 1911A1 used mostly for range duty.

Hoppy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top