Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 5:31:05 PM EDT
Just picked up an XD-45 yesterday.  Paid $535 with taxes.  Definately worth it.  Took it to the range today and shot 200 rounds of winchester white box 230g fmj.  Only malfunction was when the slide locked back with 2 rounds in the mag still.  Other than that, it was very accurate and recoil was very managable.  Now only if I could take this thing to Japan with me.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:25:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrads!  I've got one too. If you need extra mags, I'll send you contact info @ Springfield Armory.  They run $26/each + shipping.  Also, MecGar is coming out with mags late summer/early fall.  Supposed to start production in late spring.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:31:36 PM EDT
[#2]

congrats!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:22:24 PM EDT
[#3]
So what do you do in Japan anyway?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:23:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:32:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Congrats. I like mine too. It is to bad you can not take it with you to Japan.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:55:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I thought guns were a no-no in Japan....

Yeah, it's staying home when I leave

But, I'll finally be able to get to play with some real cool toys when I go over.  I'm supposed to do some real good shooting packages, and probably do a lot of jungle patrolling () and get some more jumps.  It'll be a good time (minus the patrolling).

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:46:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top