Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2006 1:42:31 PM EDT
Just got another mag and my extended base plates which add 3 extra rds for a total of 20rds in each............. also the Streamlight M-3 fits like it was made for it.

Also just ordered the slim-line safety levers, lanyard loop and extended mag releases from Brignoli...will post when they are installed.......enjoy

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:12:03 PM EDT
[#1]
looks good.  you need more mags though
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:24:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Hi,
I'm a newbie and in the market for a handgun.  Would you recommend the PX4?  Anything you don't like about it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:32:40 PM EDT
[#3]
cool gun!  is that a carry piece, or a night time grab weapon?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:23:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
cool gun!  is that a carry piece, or a night time grab weapon?

BOTH................ So far this handgun for me, has been the best handgun I have ever picked up. PERIOD.

No malfunctions of any kind.

I keep 21 rounds of Federal Hydrashok 9mm in it at all times unless I am going to the range. The hydrashok's
are my round of choice for personal protection.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 2:25:43 PM EDT
[#5]
the px4 is nice isnt it? ive been using gold dots myself. not one single problem with it yet either. it is quite frankly the single best pistol i have ever owned.

the gun just sits PERFECTLY in my hand. its the most comfortable gun i have ever picked up.

now i just need to get some more mags for it!

cant brag without pics can i?

and yes, this is a holster MADE for the px4. tucker gunleather.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top