User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 5:37:08 PM EDT
And yes I spelt Tackical like that Intentionally,,

I picked it up in a trade for a 1911

Just Pulled opened the box

Pic of the other side...

The XD with my Uber Tackical Light

And the last one with the Uber Tackical Bayonet

First impressions are good.. it feels good in my hand the sight picture is nice and take down is very easy
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:35:34 AM EDT
[#1]
LoL,  that picture with the knife is hilarious.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:32:28 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
LoL,  that picture with the knife is hilarious.

How does it balance?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:03:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Aucually... it wasent all that bad.. i was a bit surpized...
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:20:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Congrats! I like the knife too.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:52:08 AM EDT
[#5]
glad to see I am not the only person to mount a scope ring with flashlight on the rail.  I have put that same basic thing on my XD-40.  I have yet to try the knife though.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:25:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Congrats! I have the exact same gun and I'm quite happy with it so far.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:21:16 PM EDT
[#7]

How does it balance?

Looks like it might point well!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:41:48 PM EDT
[#8]
LOL i have been offerd $1 from 3 differnt people to use the knife setup at one of our practical matchs...

I got to shoot it this last weekend and damn i love this thing.. feels GREAT to shoot... i will quite honestly say i like it better then the glocks and 1911's i've shot..

thanks everyone

*BTW I have used that surefire setup on my AK for a night match we had.. i would aucually pick up an X3 or like light for this.. something realitvely cheap.. i think CTD has 65 lumen weapon lights for something like $50 right now.. *
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top