Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
9/17/2020 5:59:48 PM
Posted: 2/26/2007 3:09:34 PM EDT
I just bought a police trade-in M19 with Night sights for $390.  The front sight is burnt out.  What kind of sights do they use?  I am wondering if I should just buy a new front sight, or send this off to someone to have a new ampule put in.  Having said that, does anybody know of a reputable company that offers the ampule replacement?  The reason I am thinking of the latter is I can have a different color put in.  I prefer the green in the back and the off color up front...the same with fiber-optic sights.  My eyes work better that way than the other way around.

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:20:53 PM EDT
If it is a trijicon you can send it (the slide) back in to them and $50 and the will replace all 3 vials and return it to you for that $50.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:23:25 PM EDT
Green is the brightest of the tritium vials and should always be on the front.  You can buy a front sight from Ameriglo, and it'll come with a front sight tool.  
Top Top