Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2005 1:20:50 PM EDT
Patience my butt!  I got tired of waiting around and fortunately the gun store called today to tell me that my baby had arrived.  

It's a bouncing baby Warrior!  Next stop will be the range on Monday.  This is my new duty weapon so now I have to jump through the hoops so that I can carry it.  I also included a picture of it with my now 'old' duty weapon.

Link Posted: 7/30/2005 2:07:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 2:22:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Both look good.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 5:25:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:35:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Now, get some Wilson #47 (not #47D!) 7 shot mags and swap those "Mr. Peanut" grips and you will be set!

Done and done.  The Wilsons are already here and I swapped the black Gunner's Grips from my CDP onto my Warrior right after these pictures were taken.  I have used Wilson's exclusively on my duty weapon for about five years now and I have NEVER had a magazine problem.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:16:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Beautiful.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Do you plan on mounting anything on the rail?  Just curious if you are going to use it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:47:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Do you plan on mounting anything on the rail? Just curious if you are going to use it.

I've decidied on the Surefire X200A as a weapon light for it.  My job requires me to search houses for people (that's all I do) so I need a solid light source for looking in closets and under beds.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:54:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:10:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Welcome to the club I just got mine , and it shoots great!

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=49&t=19472

Enjoy your new gun!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:15:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Send me your old one so there's no jealousy.  I'll take care of him...promise
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:45:28 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Do you plan on mounting anything on the rail? Just curious if you are going to use it.

I've decidied on the Surefire X200A as a weapon light for it.  My job requires me to search houses for people (that's all I do) so I need a solid light source for looking in closets and under beds.

be safe out there, hopefully you have a k9 to keep you and your warrior company.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:53:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Txlawdog, just want to thank you for what you do. As a trucker I drive through Texas a great deal, and yes I have had conversations with officers in that state.   While not all ended as I had hoped, I still appreciate what you men do.  And remember, the question is not, are you paranoid, but are you paranoid enough.   Be safe and thank you
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top