Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2005 1:10:17 PM EDT
Hey all,
Well, yesterday I got my second Colt 70 (and a SA GI..which is in another thread).  The first one I got was when they first released 'em and they came in the regular plastic Colt clamshell case.  The one I got yesterday came in the nice blue box from the custom shop.  The only other difference is the newer one comes with the arched MSH, whereas the older one has the flat.  

Here they are....

R
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:16:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice.  Never heard the word herd to describe a brace of Colts.  Let us know how they shoot!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:59:48 PM EDT
[#2]
You'll soon sell the SA GI as it will sit idle in the safe. I'm selling a SS GI SA for the same reason, cept for my matched set is a Colt WW1 reissue. And the Blued S-70s are much sweeter then the SS, they just look MUCH better. I've lost track of how many Colt 1911s  I have but regret NOTHING!!!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 2:08:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Dupe, teach me to try to tung oil a stock while posting. DOH!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 3:42:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

While watching Band of Brothers on History Channel?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 5:54:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, this is a M-14 USGI Birch stock. I can only tung oil Garand stocks while watch Band of Brothers.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:33:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, this is a M-14 USGI Birch stock. I can only tung oil Garand stocks while watch Band of Brothers.

Just a guess, cuz it was on.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:47:00 AM EDT
[#7]
nice
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:59:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Damn I want one

Looks good Trumpet!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:27:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Beginings of a "STABLE" !
VERY nice!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top