Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2010 8:56:37 AM EDT
How do people carry when riding?  I used to store it in a camelbak compartment that was easy to get to, but I have since reconsidered based on some scares of attacks on hikers.  

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 9:07:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I did over 80 miles one day last summer with regular shorts on...I pocket carried a j-frame smith the entire time.
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 4:07:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I ride a little more aggressively than that.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 12:49:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I was doing 20 miles 2-4 times a week last summer and I just wore compression shorts then cargo shorts with and IWB holster.  I wore a loose UA tech tee for a shirt.  this seemed to work really well and never caused a problem or was uncomfortable.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 8:03:39 PM EDT
[#4]
fanny pack turned around so its on your back. keep it a little loose so it's easily able to be turned around to your front to grab the firearm.

works perfectly!

i recomend the Eagle fanny pack. excellent construction. very durable.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 8:11:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 9:19:08 PM EDT
[#6]
While not ideal for mountain biking, My messenger bag can hold a glock 19 with 2 reloads in the u-lock sleeve. Not only does it keep me safe, but it makes me blend in with the fixed gear hipsters. If only they knew...

Gears and Guns-everything they hate.

At least i can destroy some PBR.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top