Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 3:18:56 PM EDT
What grip's do you find better for a Makarov..My hand is a little bigger than the russian red star bakalite's..I want something that feel's better in my hand...
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:52:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Try the Pierce grip. I like it alot.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 3:39:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I have larger hands, and Lane Pearce's grip is KING.

I sold four Bulgarians in my shop Saturday, and THREE Pearce grips!

Bob

www.akronarmory.com
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:51:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Could someone push me in the right direction to find these grip's????  I can't seem to locate em..Thank's..
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 12:22:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Could someone push me in the right direction to find these grip's????  I can't seem to locate em..Thank's..

Try WWW.Makarov.com
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:44:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep they have em..Thanks
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:00:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Not a problem. Also for more info, go to www.gunboards.com. They have a Makarov forum that is awsome and has some people there that can answer almost any question regarding your Mak. Kinda like AR15.com for Makarovs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top