Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2006 4:42:28 PM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with Rosen OWB holsters?. I know they are expensive..but how are they in quality etc?.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:48:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Really no better than some of the other custom makers that are a little less expensive, and Rosen's customer service leaves a bit to be desired.  Try Sparks, Alessi, or DelFatti, you'll be pleased and they are great people to work with.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:55:09 PM EDT
[#2]
IMO Mitch Rosen holsters have Excellent quality. I know that the 5JR is very popular.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:03:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure they're as good as the other top leather makers out there, but seem to be a bit more.  Ordered my first Rosen holster recently, 5JR as a matter of fact.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:41:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Milt Sparks is also excellent qualty. For OWB, I mostly use the I-BAK for the Sig 239, 229 and 226.
And the MS Belt..
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:42:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quality is top notch. You get what you pay for. Everytime I've bought some other brand I always end up comparing it to Mitch Rosen. I have 3 ARG IWB holsters, 2 Belts, a single mag pouch, and 2 SOS mag/light pouches. One of the SOS's has been worn everyday for 10 years. His express line products are what some other makers wish they could make in their best quality items. Don't get me wrong there are other quality holster makers out there. Sparks, Ted Blocker , Tauris Holsters, to name a few.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top