Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2006 6:07:56 AM EST
I recently aquired the Ithica 1911A1 my father carried in WWII. My butt headed brother put a flat main spring housing, long triger and adjustable sights on it. No metal was removed form the slide. I want to turn it back into mil spec. Where can I get the parts?
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:19:00 AM EST
i think your best bet is going to be ebay really.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 12:10:18 PM EST
you should give a call to Evolution Gun Works in PA. they carry all mil spec parts that you would need. Speak to George or Jeff.

Phone: 215-538-1012

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:58:17 PM EST
Do you want REAL USGI parts or "milspec" parts? BIG difference there. "Milspec" does not mean anything really, just that it LOOKS like it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 4:03:12 AM EST
Brownells. If they don't have it, nobody does.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:21:17 AM EST
+1 for Briggity-Brownells
Top Top