Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2011 5:49:46 PM EDT
who makes a decent OWB holster for the full sized m&p 45?  I would prefer leather, but not required.  I also would prefer to not have to wait 12 weeks either, but beggars can't be choosers.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 6:00:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Leather: Look at Safariland, Bianchi, or Gould & Goodrich––unless you want to wait.

Kydex: Raven Concealment is a big name, but Blade-Tech and several small manufacturers make good stuff. There is also an ARFCOMmer named "goodmedicine" that sells some nice custom kydex in the EE.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 6:04:03 PM EDT
[#2]
cool, i'll check out the kydex ones as i have no experience...always looking for something new.  I was looking at the Don Hume OT holster, but it appears they have a 16 week wait time.

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 7:05:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure how much your looking to spend... But safariland is awesome stuff! They are what I use for my duty holster of choice.. I also have a galaco for my m&p which I like. But look up the safariland 6360 on opticsplanet.com they go for around $90-$95ish.. And you can get it for with a light and without and you will get it in 10 days if they have it in stock.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 4:01:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not sure how much your looking to spend... But safariland is awesome stuff! They are what I use for my duty holster of choice.. I also have a galaco for my m&p which I like. But look up the safariland 6360 on opticsplanet.com they go for around $90-$95ish.. And you can get it for with a light and without and you will get it in 10 days if they have it in stock.

The 6360 is top-of-the line, if you're looking for a level 3 duty retention holster. I would not recommend it for concealed carry or normal use, though...way too large and bulky, and not designed for CC. The 6377/6378 series is worth a look, though. My agency issues these for our G23's, and surprisingly, they conceal fairly well under a large shirt.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 4:31:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I really like the High Noon Holsters, they make some real good holsters

High Noon

The other holster I have now is the Galco FLETCH, it's the one I carry everyday, but mine is for the 40. They do make other ones that are very close to it and are very good.

Galco M&P 45

The other holster that is very good is De Santis, they to have some real nice holsters, I use one of theirs when I carry my 1911.

Heres the ones they have for the M&P 45

De Santis M&P 45

and the one for the 1911

De Santis 1911

You won't go wrong with the High Noon, Galco or the De Santis, they are all very good holsters.

Good Luck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top