Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 7:03:22 AM EDT
Whatever happened to all those Makarovs I was seeing in SGN for 129.00 several monthes ago. I really wanted to get one. Can they still be had for that price?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:13:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Bad news, you are too late.

none are being imported, and the prices are going up.  you need to go find one now if you are going to get one.

later,

Badredfish

p.s. Kinda like me always a day late to get in on the good deals.

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:50:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I paid $160 for a slightly rough Bulgy Mak a couple months ago.

Gonna get it refinished tho .
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:44:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm wanting to get one of those and have the slide cadmium plated. I've seen a picture of one and liked it.

Quoted:

Gonna get it refinished tho . hr
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:27:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Bad news, you are too late.

none are being imported, and the prices are going up.  you need to go find one now if you are going to get one.

later,

Badredfish

p.s. Kinda like me always a day late to get in on the good deals.

I heard that East German Maks are being imported again. Is what you true? Do you have a link by any chance? Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:44:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm wanting to get one of those and have the slide cadmium plated. I've seen a picture of one and liked it.

Quoted:

Gonna get it refinished tho .

Do you really mean cadmium?  #1) I didn't think many, if anybody, cad plated anymore due to the environmental issues and #2) I didn't think cadmium plating was all that pretty.  (But I'm just used to industrial cad plating for rust prevention.)

Kent
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:52:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I just saw Polish ones being offered again. I can't remember where, AIM?

I was wrong, it was SOG. $139.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:27:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I just saw Polish ones being offered again. I can't remember where, AIM?

I was wrong, it was SOG. $139.

The Polish mak(P-64) is a good gun but not even close to being a true Makarov. It is closer to a Walther ppk
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top