Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 10/9/2007 4:59:40 PM EST
I've got a RIA Officers ACP and im lookin to put a different mainspring housing unit on it. the one that comes is flat, and doesn't quite fit my hand very well, even with a Hogue grip on it. I want something a bit more rounded instead of the flat stock one that comes on it. Any recommendations? This is also a budget project as well. im a poorly college student, so please keep that in mind. Haha. Thus the RIA. hing
Here's what it looks like as of right now.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:10:38 PM EST
i have found that for some reason, arched MSHs are hard to come by. especially in a compact size 1911. i dont know if its the new style or what.
you could try midwayusa.com or numrich's (google 'em)
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:37:55 PM EST
There should be mountains of these taking up space in parts boxes all across the country. Post a WTB ad in the EE and I'm sure you can find something at a good price.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:37:23 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/9/2007 9:38:47 PM EST by Nakanokalronin]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:00:51 PM EST
Top Top