Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2009 6:38:35 PM EDT
Been looking online and cannot find any decent mag pouches for my 1911...looking for fabric pouches, no velcro and Molle or alice clip attachments.

any help???
Link Posted: 8/30/2009 3:33:27 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.practicaltactical.net/prostores/servlet/Detail?category=Brand%2FManufacturer&no=89&searchpath=1848190

Found these...holds 2
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:50:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Go find some USGI ones, I'm always o the lookout for good clean 1911 GI mag pouches, either in fabric or leather.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:45:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I was searching for them last night. I will post up some links shortly of what I found for leather. I am trying to find some leathers concealable ones that do go for $50 for a single stack. Very crazy priced IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#5]

WOW Tuff actually might get my $. Only 15 for a 1911 holder, must look into further.....

UPDATE:
These are the other two that I have my eye on. Not sure which to pick up. I like that Tuff especially for the price.

Leather 1
Tucker
Bianchi

Galco makes a bunch but I have only found them on their site and nowhere that offers .mil or less than retail.   Anyone know where to buy Galco cheaper than their site offers?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 5:45:34 PM EDT
[#6]
The Tucker will not let you down.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:36:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Kramer makes some great products. I'm still using a single mag carrier for my 1911 that I bought five or six years ago, after almost daily carry since then. If you email Kramer about something, it's not unusual to get a reply from Bill Kramer himself.

http://www.kramerleather.com/productDetail.cfm?productID=28&categoryID=31
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:44:36 AM EDT
[#8]
I use an Andrews Gunleather pancake syle holder for CCW carry. I have a single and a double. Very comfortable, tucks 'em in tight.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top