Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2010 5:17:38 PM EDT
What brand of mag pouch are yall using with the big frame glocks.  Most generic double stack are a little slim.  I have an uncle mikes double that I use with my 34 when I shoot it, but it won't cut it with the bigger mags.  Not sure that I want a double carrier or singles.  I might get the double to use for IDPA and add a single later on if I shoot much USPSA.  I looked online at the blackhawk and don't think they will work, can anybody confirm that or point me in a different direction?
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 6:08:43 PM EDT
[#1]
The blackhawk single works...the kydex/polymer

eta:  they don't show it on the site anymore!  
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 7:44:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What brand of mag pouch are yall using with the big frame glocks.  Most generic double stack are a little slim.  I have an uncle mikes double that I use with my 34 when I shoot it, but it won't cut it with the bigger mags.  Not sure that I want a double carrier or singles.  I might get the double to use for IDPA and add a single later on if I shoot much USPSA.  I looked online at the blackhawk and don't think they will work, can anybody confirm that or point me in a different direction?

Uncle Mikes and practically every other manufacturer that makes mag pouches for Glocks offer double and single mag pouches for all Glock mags including the 21 or 30. I have them in leather and Kydex and Fobous polymer. I prefer the leather as they are a lot more comfortable . I cant stand Black Hawk ANYTHING, but thats just my personal preferance.

Link Posted: 12/18/2010 9:22:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Blade Tech is a good option for doubles. For a single Safariland makes a decent holder with a tension screw.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 9:27:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Glock Sport/Combat. I EDC two of them. Be sure to get the large (LG) for a 21.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 9:30:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Fobos paddle is what I use, but I like the Blade-Tech stuff is better.
Link Posted: 12/19/2010 6:58:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Blade Tech is a good option for doubles. For a single Safariland makes a decent holder with a tension screw.

Blade-tech is what I use with mine.... Good holsters and carriers

Link Posted: 12/19/2010 7:29:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the quick replys.  I will look into the Blade Tech.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top