Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2012 9:05:54 PM EDT
Been carrying a 23 for a little over a decade. Decided to move UP to .45
Picked up a 22 w/NS & a nice Bianchi holster. This thing is massive. I can carry in the winter, but during summer with shorts amd a t-shirt, it is going to be too big. Hand felt a 30 at the local gun shop - seemed just big enough to hold comfortably & significantly smaller than the 22

Picked one up online w/ NS - It is shipping his week. Can't wait to take it to the range.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 12:17:53 AM EDT
[#1]
The G30 is my favorite Glock most days. Having owned the G17, G19, G21, G23, G26, G27 and G30 only the G17 and G30 remain. I can carry it year-round, but need short-sleeve button-ups for summer carry. I can't really conceal any full-grip gun under a tee well (i.e. print-free) anyway so don't bother, and full-grip is as small as I now go.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 2:24:48 AM EDT
[#2]
You will be happy! I know I am
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 2:44:41 AM EDT
[#3]
You will love the g30 as an edc. Great choice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top