Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 10:11:35 AM EDT
So I carry a Glock 34. Should I get the "Slide" or "Full" version? What the benefits with both models?
thanks!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:45:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I went with "slide" models for my C-TAC, M-TAC and paddle holster. They basically are the length of the G26 but without tapering at the end so the larger models slide through. I can carry my G26, G19 or G17 with the same holsters and mag carriers. Plus, the holster ends up being as small as possible, if that matters to you. If you're worried about the slide of your 34 being exposed to whatever dust and moisture there may be in your pants (I don't mean this to be stupid) you may want the full model for that protection. I would go with the slide model though.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:27:54 PM EDT
[#2]
If you have or will ever get other 9mm/.40/.357 Glocks with a different slide length, then the slide version will allow you to use the same holster for any size 9mm/.40/.357 Glock. If you only plan to carry the G34, then the full version keeps the hot slide from touching your skin when reholstering.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 4:24:44 AM EDT
[#3]
what tha hell, when I ordered my MTAC they didnt make a slide version. other wise thats what I would have gotten. so if they make it get the slide version, it will be more versital
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top